Wow another year is right around the block here. It was nice to be
able to talk to you guys. How cool about Bryan sounds like he had quite the
Christmas this year, married daughter, new bishop, and also a son on the
mission. Well just wanted to clarify some things, I’m not baggy, I think you
guys are :). haha Just to answer your question on the senior care center project, we
went and cleaned windows, floors and other things like that; we also hung out
with the seniors there and spent some time with them.
This past week was a really good one. It was a little difficult that
many of our investigators were out of town or with visits. But we still managed
to find and teach some new people. The work schedules this past week were also
very complicated for many people. I think the thing we did most this past week
was eat. Every person we visited gave us something to eat, Christmas Eve I
really truly thought I couldn’t get another bite of food in my stomach. We were
so full.
Just wanted to tell you guys of a lady that was baptized about a
year and a half ago. She is the definition of faith. She is a single mother, is
about 28 years old, has 5 children all under the age of 6, can’t read, and
barely has work. She lives about 15 minutes away from the church and every Sunday
she makes the long walk with her 5 children and an old stroller to be able to
be in church. When we visited her this past week she told us that one Sunday
the wheel of her stroller fell off, so she found a piece of metal on the side
of the road and fixed the wheel of the stroller. She acts by faith and is an
example of faith and sacrifice to all those who know her.
![]() |
| Picture from Sis. Klein's blog from a recent leadership training |
Thanks for all you do, sorry for such a small letter this week, not
really sure what else to say. Hey but keep it up on the family search. Login in
to my account I have a ton of names that need work done. I love you guys
and thanks so much for the support. I really truly feel blessed to have such a
supportive family. Love you guys and hope you guys have a great and safe
week.
Love you guys
Elder Neuberger
![]() |
| Another picture I took from Sis. Klein's blog...I love it when I see pictures of Kaden. |
![]() |
| I love his smile....True Happiness! Photo credit: Sis. Klein (love her!!!) |



No comments:
Post a Comment