Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week 80: Remember Him More

I can't remember if I posted this picture or not...but I think it is an amazing shot.  Thanks Sis. Klein


Feliz año nuevo a todos! HOiii mi familia how is everyone?
Wow another year has gone by and now we are in 2015, wasn’t yesterday 2013? haha anyways loved the letters and the pictures. Everybody is growing up so fast and it kind of freaks me out. From what I can tell and from what people tell me when they look at our pictures that I haven’t changed at all and I still have peach fuz. Hey well before I forget, I am going to talk to Elder Larsen but we talked a bit about rooming together at BYU when I get back. He gets back this next week, and since his parents are going on a mission we might have to adopt him, haha. But I will talk to him and let you guys know what he says.

Well this past week was a pretty good one; we had many special experiences with many of our investigators. I have always really enjoyed finding new people, and for some reason contacting. I lost my voice this past week for a couple of days so it made the yelling buenas pretty difficult to contact. But we had 2 really awesome experiences while contacting. We contacted a lady and she invited us in, she began to tell us that her parents both had died, and many of her problems, it was such a special experience to be able to testify to her and after to her brother about eternal families.
Christmas Zone Conference
Yesterday after many of our visits fell through we went and contacted a house and he invited us in and told us he would be willing to visit the church even though he is catholic. It’s really interesting the majority of the really converted members here normally have been members from other churches. Anyone who is willing and open enough to ask for themselves will receive their answer that it is true.

Another investigator, Claudia, has had a mighty change of heart. I showed up in the middle of teaching her, but before the missionaries were visiting her, she had many doubts about God, problems with her family, and felt lost. But when we visited her this past week she told us that she truly believed that this is the true church and believed in the Book of Mormon, she also told us that her relationship with her mother has improved immensely. The Gospel really truly changes lives.
Just had to add this one...cuz I found Kaden in it.  If you get a chance, please go to Sis. Klein's blog--themissionpresidentswife.blogspot.com  It is amazing.

We had some really great experiences this past week, from teaching crazy evangelicals, to finding inactive members, and to finding God’s elect. This work is true. Don’t have any doubt about that. For this New Year one of the goals I have set is to read the scriptures every day until I feel the spirit and a little bit more. I invite you guys to join me on that goal. Also just a quick spiritual thought, it is really interesting how much the Lord wants us to remember. In many scriptures we are reminded to remember. The Sacrament was given to remember Jesus Christ, and all things were created to bear testimony of Him. It is one of the greatest challenges we have in this life to remember Christ in all things. Elder L Tom Perry talks about it in his recent conference talk, “Finding Lasting Peach and Building Eternal Families.”  Read the talk and you will know what I am talking about. The scriptures not only help us learn but also help us remember the things we have learned. But the most important thing we can and should remember is our focus on Jesus Christ. As we do the small things for the right reasons our focus on Jesus Christ grows and our ability to remember Him grows. So lets remember Him more. Make some more time for Him in our lives. Read the scriptures, pray, and go to church to be able to know and remember Him. He is our focus. I love you guys and sorry don’t have a lot of words today. I love you guys and sorry again because I don’t have any pictures.

I love you guys!
Elder Neuberger


No comments:

Post a Comment