Written on April 6th, 2015
Hey guys! Loved the pictures you sent me. Well sounds like you guys are having a blast. Anyways for my week-- it was awesome! Wasn’t General Conference so awesome! I hope you guys loved it and enjoyed it as much as I did. I have never felt the spirit so strong in my life. All of my questions as well as questions of many of our investigators and recent converts were answered. I will tell you a little bit more on that. This week as I told you last week, was semana santa or in English, holy week. My area was a ghost town with about everyone gone and at the beaches. Interesting enough, many people we found and taught didn’t understand why semana santa existed. Many just thought it was just a week of vacations and to party. Ironically in one of the most holy weeks of the year might be when most sins are committed. This past week could have been one of the most spiritual weeks of my life. Each and everyday we taught the Atonement of Jesus Christ to every person we saw. Me and my companion learned so much about the Atonement. We felt so close to Christ and to the Holy Ghost this week.
Hey guys! Loved the pictures you sent me. Well sounds like you guys are having a blast. Anyways for my week-- it was awesome! Wasn’t General Conference so awesome! I hope you guys loved it and enjoyed it as much as I did. I have never felt the spirit so strong in my life. All of my questions as well as questions of many of our investigators and recent converts were answered. I will tell you a little bit more on that. This week as I told you last week, was semana santa or in English, holy week. My area was a ghost town with about everyone gone and at the beaches. Interesting enough, many people we found and taught didn’t understand why semana santa existed. Many just thought it was just a week of vacations and to party. Ironically in one of the most holy weeks of the year might be when most sins are committed. This past week could have been one of the most spiritual weeks of my life. Each and everyday we taught the Atonement of Jesus Christ to every person we saw. Me and my companion learned so much about the Atonement. We felt so close to Christ and to the Holy Ghost this week.
Anyways, now for our experiences; As I told you many of our
investigators were out of town, so we spent a lot of time contacting because
many families were all together at home. We found one man that lives close to
us, we contacted him and he invited us in. He has been working in the ships and
cruise lines and basically knows the whole world. He expressed his interest in
the church. We taught him a little and we invited him to the conference. And he
went. It was so awesome!
One of our recent converts has been having a lot of doubts lately.
He saw some anti-mormon material and it created a lot of doubts in him about
the Book of Mormon. He decided to go to conference and all of his questions
were answered and all of his doubts taken away. He came away very impressed by
the conference. He now wants to go to the temple!
I don’t know if I have told you about another lady in our area. She
has been inactive for a long part of her life. But about 2 months her husband
left her and their 2-year-old girl and took everything from the house. In the
midst of this huge trial she turned to God for strength. For many days she
struggled with sleeping because her husband had ruined some of the doors in her
house. She began to study the scriptures, pray and attend church and her fears
have gone away. Peace has replaced discomfort. A broken down and abandoned
house has turned into a place of love and safety. She has turned into a
completely different person with hope for the future; All because she started
again with the little things. Truly those that keep the commandments are
blessed in all things. After that many people have reached out to her and have
helped her get food, repair her house, and help her replace many of the stolen
things.
We love it out here. Even though you guys are in Hawaii, I don’t
think there would be another place that I would rather be than here in Honduras
serving others. This has been the far best decision I have made in my
life. Thanks guys for your support. I did take pictures so I will be
sending them right now.
Love Elder Neuberger
![]() | ||
| I went to lunch with these amazing missionary moms on April 2nd. 4 of us get our missionaries home on June 11th. We did receive flight plans and we are trying to not get trunky. |


No comments:
Post a Comment