Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 100: Gives me Peace


HOii! Hey guys! Another week has blown by. And this week it was a good one. At last after 1 year of investigating the church the Antunez family was able to get married and baptized this week. I took pictures so don’t worry. It was so special to see them so happy as they got married and baptized. I got the opportunity to baptize the son and that was a special experience for me. 

Anyways the area here is doing well. We were able to find some more in-actives this week by reference and also through contacting. Other than that we have just been knocking doors looking for the one that God has prepared. I feel like we are pretty close to finding those people. My comp is doing good and we are excited for another week. 

I want to tell you guys about a couple of experiences we had this past week. First off we found a man this past week and as we visited him he expressed his interest in the family. As we began to share with him about the family he was very surprised and impressed and stated that no other church puts that much interest in the family. It was a powerful experience to testify about the family and the position it has to God. 

We had another very powerful experience while teaching about Family History. I will have to show you my pamphlet on family History when I get home, but it has turned into a great teaching resource. So as we were teaching this family, the lady stated that she just didn’t understand about the temple and what we do there. As we testified and gave our testimonies on Family History work I felt the spirit so strong. She quickly understood and the feeling in the room quickly changed from somewhat of a contention to a very strong spirit. 

I am so grateful for the wonderful opportunity I have been given to serve the people here in Honduras. It gives me peace to know that my mission while it will end soon but it will keep on going as we continue to work in the many different facets of the work of salvation. Thank you guys for your support and I love you guys.
Love Elder Neuberger

No comments:

Post a Comment