Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Week 70: So BUSY!


 Letter written on October 27th, 2014

We have been so busy, lately, and I have hardly had time to even think about what to write in my letter. I am going to write a brief thing about the mission and just put some pictures and stories that you liked or something like that. Just send my stuff that I can give out as gifts. Those Jesus cards were a hit. I need more contacts. Changes are this week, but I doubt I have changes. Everything is going very well. Not going to be able to send pictures cuz the computer that I am at is a little sketchy and don’t want to lose my pictures. 

Here a just a quick letter for the week:
We had a great experience together when we contacted a man and he invited us in, gave us pepsi and he and his wife listened to us. I always have found that so cool, how upon arriving to people’s houses they invite you in and listen to you. We truly have something special that the people can feel as we come. This past week was a very great week. We had so many great experiences and were able to watch more people progress in the gospel. This past week I had the opportunity to go back to Coyoles and participate in the baptisms of a family that I taught in Coyoles. When I arrived in Coyoles, this family had already been contacted and we kept teaching them, and after another set of missionaries. She is not married with her husband and this past General Conference felt such a strong desire to be a member that she told her husband that they were going to get married and she was going to be a member, and she did it. This past week she was married and her, her daughter, her friend, and her friend’s daughter were baptized. It was a very special experience.

This past week a family that we are teaching was able to accept and marriage and a baptism date for the end of November and the whole family was able to go to church this past Sunday. That one man that can’t hear was able to go to church yesterday. He has accepted baptism date, prays, and looks at some gospel picture book we gave him. He is progressing very quickly. My comp has become very good at sign language. It was a great week like always and excited for the progress that our investigators are having. 

Love,
Elder Neuberger


No comments:

Post a Comment