Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 48: We finally found a couple that is married!!!


Wow can’t believe 11 months has gone by since I walked into the MTC. We were going to write earlier but the power went out. Today isn’t p-day we just have time to write. But when we went back to the house I got news that I have changes. So I will be getting changed this Wednesday. Not sure if I will be able to write you guys because that depends where I get sent to. 

Well just wrapping up another great week here. Can’t believe how fast time is going by. We´re going up on a year now and the truth is it really does scare me to see how fast time is going. Well this week was really great like all of them. Filled with miracles and with many things learned. First and foremost I learned a lesson this week that changed me. Last night my companion and me were talking about some of the things that we have learned on our missions and how we have changed. While thinking about that today I realized that every principle of the gospel must be applied to ourselves first before we can use it. For example if we want to be able to love others we must first love ourselves. If we want to forgive others we must first learn how to forgive ourselves. I learned this week that I am a very auto critical kind of person but just like all weaknesses we must first recognize them then come unto Christ to be able to overcome them. That lesson this week was a very big miracle in my personal life and I am so grateful for them. 

This past week along with learning many different things we had a couple of really special experiences. This past Saturday we found a couple that is married! We visited with her and taught the Restoration. I really have come to love teaching the Restoration, but especially to people prepared to listen and to act. And that’s how this lesson was. We taught the Restoration and challenged her to baptism and she looked at us and said, ya I would like to be baptized. It was a great experience. Another thing that I have loved to see her is the progress our recent converts are making. Especially one of them. she is in 2 Nephi and also in D&C section 10. Pretty amazing. Our lessons with her now are more study periods where we look up scriptures and learn together. The biggest miracle came on Sunday when an inactive man and his non member family came to church, and another inactive man that we found contacting came too. It was a great experience. 

Anyways I love you guys. Hope you guys are doing great. It’s still really hot here in San Pedro. I love you guys and keep up the good work. Hope you guys have a great last week of school!

Love Elder Neuberger
I will send pictures next p-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment