Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 22, 2014: 1st Transfer


Hey I got transferred, but we have pday until 6pm. So this change is going to definitely be a change because I am opening an area, training another new missionary from Guatamala and I’m the new District leader! Ya crazy!! Needless to say I almost peeded my pants when I got the news. I am here right on the border of my mission and the other mission. I am basically in San Pedro Sula. My area is called Luisiana 2 and my new comp name is Elder De Leon from Guatemala. But when we showed up the other elders organized a young man to come help us around. Wow how pilas this ward is! I am so pumped. I was looking through the carpeta and I was blown away with how many people we have to teach! The members are super active in the work and we have young men that really want to leave with us and work. I guess we also have families that want to get baptized and married! Also we showed up to find our house a mess (there were 2 elders here before but they pulled the 2 out this change) so we cleaned it thanks to the help from a lady next by. My house is literally down the road from the Olympic stadium in San Pedro where the soccer team always plays. I’m super excited! Tomorrow we have a multi-mission conference with Elder Ochoa so I’m super excited! Everything is going well just wanted to shoot you guys a quick email to let you know that we are doing well and are really excited to get out and work! Yesterday was really hard to leave my area and its weird that I won’t be visiting with them right now. Hope everything is going well!

Love you guys and hope you guys have a great couple of days!
Love Elder Neuberger

No comments:

Post a Comment